This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.onetimeshot.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
• What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Promotions & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via promotions or contests. Participation in these promotions or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address). Contact information will be used to establish communication with the participant and to notify the winners and award prizes.
Photography Packages and Print/Album Orders
To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use the information provided to us to contact you.
Disclosure to Law Enforcement
We may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
@One Time Shot Photography - Calgary Wedding Photographer